Thursday 2 June 2011

Fairy

Following the magic fairy trend I succumbed to a temptation and got my own outfit (last winter actually! ? ! ? ! I wonder how long one can possibly wait to wear a dress?)


The perfectly subdued ivory colour in combination with the delicacy and sheer of the texture creates a truly magnifique drape around the silhouette. If glamoured up by a thread of glitzy pearls, zesty stilettos and an envelope clutch, this could do for a little wedding ceremony (on behalf of a guest of course).


Yes, it would be a fairly temperate fairy, but in the juxtaposition to all the mad colour blocking this is an equivocal antidote. 

The explicit 'magnifique-ness' of the textile had to be disguised by an extra underskirt - to a great disappointment of the male population. 

For now my FAIRYness will be flying to the beach in a search of some ludicrous outfits to BEACH about later.

Here's my little pal.

No comments:

Post a Comment