Sunday 13 May 2012

Sunday

So it's sunny and it's Sunday and it does feel so much like wearing your best clobbers and go parading on the streets of London. But it also feels too idly and lazy and all the parading ends up on the nearest backstreets of your flat. So there we loitered, aimlessly catching sporadic glimpses of sun and even more frequent gusts of wind.

Hawaiian pattern, flower pattern, suede, silk, neon, emerald, 80's
I love the flowery- Hawaiian- style trousers, that are also extremely lightweight and almost transparent (this is disguised in the colourful pattern). The bright colours are filling the nudging void I am enduring from the sun absence. The last couple of months have been intolerably grey and miserable and significantly hampered my vitamin D accretion.

Without too much thought I have opted for a fashion textbook rule, of  remaining in the same colour scheme. By opting for the bold greens (emerald and neon) that you can already find in the trouser's print, I have allowed myself to experiment further with the silhouette and the fabrics. I honestly think that I got away with the  80's baggy suede jacket, and the silky neon top.

Hawaiian pattern, flower pattern, suede, silk, neon, emerald, 80's



Hawaiian pattern, flower pattern, suede, silk, neon, emerald, 80's

No comments:

Post a Comment