Friday 11 March 2011

How deep is your love?

 You are asking how deep is my love? I guess I can literally measure it by poking the sole of my fav boots with the finger - no perverse allusions please. The other day another shopping seizure has come over me (to be updated in the following article) and since more items obtained a residence in my room, I have succumbed into ruminating of a common perception to remove old items of clothes for the new ones to have more space. Apparently the method can prevent one from cluttering and inundating their wardrobe with unnecessary items. The hardest bit here is deciding which one are unnecessary or obsolete. 
This is particularly harsh on fashion gurus, who are savvy of 'style cycles' within an apparel industry; who are keen on vintage and retro looks and who are especially creative and crafty in 'enabling' obsolete garments into modern outfits.

The answer was obvious. Regardless of my adamant ignoring of gradual disintegration of these fabulous suede boots, sudden pains in my upper thigh defined what was just asking to happen.

The pair did really well, and I could not resist to give them my last deference, due to their taking me up to the summit of Snowdon in Wales.
And yes, they did go for a last stroll along the beach...

No comments:

Post a Comment